Another month almost over. Where is this year going?! Actually I think I say this every year but I'm pretty sure that time gets faster as we grow older. Is that because time flies when you're having fun?! Or because as adults our to-do lists are never-ending?
Last month I blogged 5 things that I was grateful for & I've decided to do it again this month. It's easy to get caught up in chasing the outcome and in doing so you forget to enjoy the journey. Life can often feel like a series of successes or failures, when actually what's really important is the moment & being in it.
Five things I'm grateful for today:
1. My chocka-full calendar for the rest of 2015 because it means I'm doing what I love for a living.
2. For the chance to go on holidays with fabulous friends. The countdown to Rarotonga is ON!
3. Personal trainers (I'm looking at you Kaz!) for making my muscles scream in a way that lets me know I'm alive!
4. Google, because I've met amazing brides I never would have had I not come up in their search results.
5. Lazy days off with Matt because it means I'm recharging & not getting worn out.